With the realization of the great and vast potential that lies within alumni, the Egerton University Management established a department of Alumni Relations that operates under the Directorate of Institutional Advancement in the Division of Administration and Finance.
Why Alumni Relations
- Build a loyal Egerton University graduate.
- Develop reasons for Egerton University Alumni to stay
- Offer life time connections and opportunities to Egerton University alumni.
- Connecting Alumni to students.
- Provide a secretariat for Egerton University Alumni Association.
- Ambassadors of Egerton University
- Student recruitments
- Act as guest lecturers.
- Aid to connections and introductions
- Work placement and job opportunities
- Mentoring for current students
- Hosting alumni events
- Develop culture for philanthropy for the development of Egerton University
- career networking, student recruitment, and fundraising.
- Establish a comprehensive data base for Egerton University Alumni
- Involve Alumni in the life of Egerton University
- Engage Alumni in Resource mobilization
- Engage Alumni in marketing the University